Dr. Man Ching Ho is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry Penn Dental Medicine and holds a dual appointment in both the Division of Pediatric Dentistry and Department of Periodontics. He earned his B.S.(Hon) in Chemistry from The Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2009, his B.D.S. from Centro Escolar University in 2010, and his second B.S. in Physical Sciences from Futon-Montgomery College in 2012. Dr. Ho obtained his D.M.D. at the University of Pittsburgh in 2016 and then went on to complete his residency in Dental Anesthesiology at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in 2019.
Honors / Credentials
- Diplomate, American Dental Board of Anesthesiology (ADBA), 2019 – Present
- Top Scorer on American Dental Board of Anesthesiology In-Training Exams, 2016 – 2019
- Member, American Society of Dental Anesthesiologists
- Member, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Dental Association