If you are unable to attend our Annual Orthodontic Meeting, but wish to make a gift to the Department of Orthodontics, please click here. We appreciate your support!
h3. Register Here»
h3. Thursday, October 5
h3. Didactic Session** (2:00 PM- 5:00 PM)
Join us for a two-part didactic session with our orthodontic residents.
* Practice Management presented by Dr. Joseph McCormick, Clinical Associate, Penn Dental Medicine Department of Orthodontics
* Periodontal Procedures to Expedite Tooth Movement presented by Dr. Ken Matsumoto, D’17, GD’17
**Continuing education credits will not be offered for these lectures.
h3. VIP Tour & Reception (Tour begins at 5:00 PM)
The Office of Alumni Relations is hosting a special event for all Penn Ortho Alumni! We invite you to take a tour of the newly renovated Evans Building and Brainerd F. Swain Orthodontic Clinic. The tour will depart from the Henry Schein Atrium of the Robert Schattner Center. An informal reception in the Dean’s Gallery will follow.
h3. Friday, October 6
h3. Ortho Alumni Day (8:30 AM- 4:30 PM)
J. Henry O’Hern Jr. Alumni Day Presentation by Dr. Jeffrey Posnick, Maxillofacial and Plastic Surgeon
The Union League of Philadelphia
140 S. Broad Street
Registration Fee: $350
Breakfast and Lunch will be served.
Lecture topics will include:
* Long Face Dentofacial Deformities: Occlusion and Facial Aesthetic Surgical Outcomes
* Asymmetric Mandibular Excess: Diagnosis and Surgical Correction – Does the Mandible Continue to Grow?
* Cleft Jaw Deformities: Evaluation and Surgical Outcomes
* Rhinoplasty from Simple to Complex: Diagnosis and Surgical Results
* Maxillary Deficiency Dentofacial Deformities: Occlusion and Facial Aesthetic Surgical Outcomes