Accelerated programs leading to a combined bachelor’s and a dental degree are offered through the following schools:
- College of Arts and Sciences of the University of Pennsylvania
- Hampton University (Hampton, VA)
- Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA)
- Muhlenberg College (Allentown, PA)
- Villanova University (Villanova, PA)
These programs enable qualified students to earn both their BS or BA and DMD degrees in seven years. Admission is made through application to the participating undergraduate institution’s admissions office.