Dr. Jensen serves as Assistant Professor of Clinical Restorative Dentistry, Primary Care Leader, and Dental Director of Community Dental Care Center at Penn Dental Medicine. After receiving his B.S. from Temple University, he went on to earn his D.M.D. from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1977. Upon graduation, Dr. Jensen joined Penn Dental Medicine as a Clinical Associate in Restorative Dentistry until 1985. Dr. Jensen returned to Penn Dental Medicine in 2007 and served as an Assistant Professor, teaching since then within the Department of Preventive & Restorative Sciences and serving as a PCU Group Leader. In his role as Primary Care Leader/Dental Director of Community Dental Care Centers, Dr. Jensen oversees clinical instruction of students in the community settings where Penn Dental Medicine students provides care.
Honors / Credentials
- Ethical Review Board, University of Pennsylvania, 2018 – Present
- Adjunct Professor, Physics and Astronomy, Chestnut Hill College, 2010 – 2016
- Clinical Assistant Professor in Restorative Dentistry, Department of Preventive and Restorative Sciences, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, 2007 – Present
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry, 1996 – 2013
- Clinical Associate in Restorative Dentistry, Department of Preventive and Restorative Sciences, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, 1977 – 1985
- Appleton Award for Excellence in Part-time Clinical Teaching, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, 1982