Ameloblastoma: The Evolution of Our Understanding and Contemporary Considerations will take place at the Smilow Center for Translational Research.
The Smilow Center for Translational Research is a
14-story extension of the West Pavilion of the Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine (PCAM). There are (2) entrances to the building:
The main entrance to the Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine 3400 Civic Center Boulevard:
- From this entrance, take the escalator up to the 1st floor and make a right to the West Pavilion.
- Continue to enter onto the 1st floor of the Smilow Center for Translational Research (SCTR)
- The entrance to the Arthur H. Rubenstein Auditorium is on the first floor. If you are unsure, ask the guard at the security desk.
The East Service Street side entrance of the Translational Research Center:
- From this entrance, take the escalator or stairs up to the 1st floor and enter the Arthur H. Rubenstein Auditorium.
The parking garage is on 3600 Civic Center Boulevard. This garage services both the Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine and the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
The Smilow Center for Translational Research is located close to SEPTA bus, trolley, and subway lines.
- SEPTA Bus Routes: Routes 30 and 42 have stops on Civic Center Boulevard across the street from Perelman Center of Advanced Medicine.
- Subway: The Market-Frankford line station at 34th Street is close to PCAM and Convention Avenue. From 34th Street and Convention Avenue at drop-off , it is a 2-minute walk to PCAM.
- Train: The closes regional rail stop is the University City Station, located at 3149 Convention Blvd. Use the Convention Boulevard exit (not South Street exit), and turn left on Convention. The boulevard curves to the right at the nearest intersection; follow the street (Convention Blvd) up North toward Civic Center Blvdd (which is the next intersection). PCAM is immediately to your left as you reach the intersection of Convention and Civic Center Boulevards (at 3400 Civic Center Blvd).
We encourage you to book at AKA University City, which is within a 1-mile radius from the University of Pennsylvania campus and the Smilow Center for Translational Research. For booking, please use the link here, or call #215-372-9000 and request to reserve a room under the “Ameloblastoma Symposium Room Block”. Guests who book with AKA University City under our room block will receive a discounted rate of $245 for the nights of March 13th and 14th. The cut off date to make a reservation is February 17th.
For more information, contact:
Office of Continuing Education
Penn Dental Medicine