Penn Dental Medicine is pleased to introduce a new eLearning platform to manage a robust calendar of LIVE online and hybrid learning opportunities as well as offer a library of self-paced courses that can be accessed at anytime and at the learner’s own pace.
How to Get Started
The new eLearning platform requires the learner to create an account.
Creating an Account
1. Click the “SIGN UP” button
2. Complete the fields on the PennPath form and click the “Sign up” button.
NOTE: Username is case sensitive. We recommend keeping your username all lowercase and using your email address as your username.
3. Check your email. Look for an email from email@example.com and confirm your registration by clicking the hyperlinked text “Click Here”
NOTE: It is recommended to confirm your registration on a computer rather than a mobile device.
4. Sign in using your newly created user name and password.
5. Complete your profile by clicking “Go to Your Profile”
6. You are ready to register for any course.
**Penn alumni, faculty, students and staff: PennKey and PennPath authentication are two distinct systems. Please create a PennPath username and password to gain access to the Dental Education Portal.