Important Dates and Deadlines
- December 9, 2022 – Abstract Submission Site Opens
- January 13, 2023, 11:59 pm ET – Abstract Submission Site Closes
- February 17, 2023 – Notification of Acceptance
To Submit your Abstract
General Rules and Guidelines
- The online submission site must be used for abstract submission.
- You may submit more than one abstract. However, presenters that are accepted for oral presentation will be permitted to give only one oral presentation. Additional accepted abstracts will therefore be poster only.
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- Submitted abstracts should include non-published data.
- Abstracts cannot be submitted if the research represented by the abstract will be published (online or in print) and/or presented at any other national or international meeting (excluding state, regional or institutional meetings) prior to April 21 and 22, 2023.
- If selected for presentation, presenters must disclose any conflict of interest.
- If selected for presentation, presenters must ensure that the images contained in your presentation follow HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practice.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the meeting website prior to the meeting.
- Please note the submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract. It is advised that the submitting author details that are entered are the same details as those of the presenting author.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation after clicking the final submit button. It is recommended that you select the box next to ‘Send me a copy of my responses’.