Advanced Training at the Interface of Engineering & Oral-Craniofacial Sciences
Who is eligible?
- US citizens or permanent residents with a PhD
- US citizens or permanent residents with DMD/DDS and PhD or degree-seeking (PhD or equivalent, e.g. DScD)
- Non-citizen, foreign-trained DDS/DMD with PhD or degree-seeking (PhD or equivalent, e.g. DScD)
How to apply
All applications must include the following:
- Application form »
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement: a one-page description of the career goals that includes a description of how training at the engineering and oral-craniofacial sciences will further your career goals, and that identifies potential research topics.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members who can speak to your suitability for the program and/or experience in research
Applications should be submitted by email to Linda Donoho, Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.