- SEPTA Bus Routes: Routes 21, 30, 40, and 42 all have stops within three blocks of Penn Dental Medicine at 40th and Locust Streets.
- Subway: Take the Market-Frankford line to 40th and Market Streets. Walk south on 40th Street for four blocks to the School at 40th and Spruce Streets; or transfer from the Market-Frankford line at 13th, 15th, or 30th Streets to the Subway Surface line.
- Subway Surface (trolley) Lines: Take trolley routes 11, 13, 34, or 36 to 40th Street and Baltimore Avenue. Walk north on 40th Street for three blocks to Penn Dental Medicine at 40th and Locust Streets.
- Train (30th Street Station): The station is a fifteen-minute walk from the heart of campus. SEPTA bus, trolley, and subway lines can be accessed from the station, and cabs are also available to take travelers the short ride to the Penn campus.
Hands-on Courses Location (June 4th, 2020)
Directions to Penn Dental Medicine
The School is close to SEPTA bus, trolley, and subway lines. Exact change ($2.25) or a token is required. Fares are subject to change.
Parking: There is discounted parking available ($7 for the first 3 hours and an additional $2/hour for each additional hour) at The Fresh Grocer parking garage, located at 40th and Walnut Streets.
Symposium Location (June 5 – 6, 2020)
Directions to World Cafe Live
The venue is located just a few blocks south of Philadelphia’s 30th Station. It is also close to SEPTA bus and subway lines. Exact change ($2.25) or a token is required. Fares are subject to change.
- SEPTA Bus Routes: Routes 21 and 42 all have stops near the venue.
- Subway: Take the Market-Frankford line to 30th and Walnut Streets.
- Train (30th Street Station): World Cafe Live is located just a few blocks short blocks south of the station. From 30th Street Station, exit on the 30th Street side. Go south on 30th Street. Cross over Market Street. Then go two blocks and turn right onto Walnut Street. World Cafe Live will be on your right, on the north side of Walnut Street.
Parking: There is metered parking available within walking distance of the venue on Walnut, Lower Walnut, Chestnut, and 31st. The venue is also surrounded by public parking lots that range from $8-$12 for a flat rate.
Below is the hotel room block that has been contracted for Dentistry 2020: Comprehensive Dentistry in Focus. We encourage you to look at any hotel booking site, including homeaway.com, visitphilly.com, www.booking.com or Air BNB for other hotel options. The Office of Continuing Dental Education will continue to update this site with more hotel contacts and availability as it becomes available.
The Study at University City
20 S 33rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Call 215-387-1400 and ask for the “Dentistry 2020” room block.
$229 per night plus tax. Subject to availability.
Please call to make your reservation or book directly through the online link – Click here »
Group rate available until May 4, 2020. Reservations by attendees must be received by the Hotel on or before the Cut-off Date.
For more information, contact:
Office of Continuing Education
Penn Dental Medicine