Improve qualifications for admission to U.S. dental schools
Prepare to successfully apply to a U.S. dental school through our Master of Oral Health Sciences (MOHS). This advanced degree will give participants added preparation and guidance to more effectively compete for dental school admissions. The unique program is specifically designed for non-U.S.-trained dentists who seek to pursue dental degrees through a U.S. dental school, through a program like our Program for Advanced Standing Students.
The goal of the MOHS program is to improve qualifications for U.S. dental schools by enhancing academic knowledge in basic and clinical sciences, gaining direct exposure to U.S. patient care in various clinical settings, improving communication skills, and providing mentoring for the application and interview process.
The candidates for the MOHS for non-U.S. dental graduates must have completed their dental degrees in a non-U.S. school, demonstrate ability to communicate in English, and seek to enhance their credentials for application to U.S. schools.
The program and curriculum offer:
- Direct exposure to U.S. patient care through clinical rotations in our general dentistry and state-of-the-art specialty care centers.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in U.S. dental practice and patient relations, enhancing communication skills and culminating in a capstone project.
- Coursework adapted from the first and second years of the dental school curriculum.
- Guidance in preparing for the National Board Dental Exam taken by U.S. dental students.
- Mentoring for the application and interview process.
- Mentoring for the various aspects involved in pursuing a successful clinical career in the U.S.
Program Director, Sinem Esra Sahingur, DDS, MS, PhD
For information about the applications/admissions, please contact:
For general information about the programs, please contact: