Contemporary Endodontics: 3-Day Course
This course is a collaboration between the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Department of Endodontics and Next Level Endodontics and covers all current biological concepts for positive endodontic treatment outcomes. The technical aspects are covered by hands-on demonstrations. A variety of instruments and techniques are discussed and demonstrated with videography using the dental microscope. The paramount aim of the course is to enable the participant to perform the full scope of endodontic procedures and to understand endodontic biologic principles in order to evaluate new instruments and techniques and to evolve along with the revolutionary changes in the discipline.
- Biologic basics of endodontics
- Minimally acceptable access and taper
- XP Endo shapers and XP Endo finishers for anatomical instrumentation
- Fundamentals of the dental operating microscope
- Anesthesia and pain control for the endodontic patient
- Principles and techniques for synchronized, hydraulic, bioceramic obturation
- Working length determination
- Principles of nickel titanium instrumentation
- Post-treatment planning and retreatment options versus endodontic surgery
Course Dates (Thursday-Saturday)
|March 23-25, 2023|
$3,750 (Deposit: $1750)
Drs. Martin Trope, James Hupp, Bekir Karabucak, Frank Setzer, Meetu Kohli and staff.
22 credit hours
Courses open to endodontists and general practitioners
- Call Ms. Merrie Hupp: +1 828 243-8078
- Email Next Level: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call University of Pennsylvania: 215-898-4617 or email PDMPennEndo@pobox.upenn.edu
The course will be held at the Next Level Endodontics: Dental Future Center, 401 Commerce drive, Ste 100, Fort Washington, PA 19034. The School reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course due to unforeseen circumstances.
Individual Micro-endodontic Training Courses for groups may be arranged upon request. Please contact us for more information.
Dr. Meetu R. Kohli
Program Director – CE & International Program